Engineer, brand maven, entrepreneur; Jagpreet Vig has worn many hats in his career. Starting off in advertising as someone who ‘thinks and inks’, he has a demonstrated expertise in brand building, creative and media strategy and film production. With over two decades in the ad world under his belt, he founded ‘First of Jan Brandworks’ in 2016, which is the fruition as well as the continuation of his vision: “Think New Everyday”.
With Jagpreet at the helm, the young creative agency strives to conceive path-breaking ideas, executed through striking design and effective communication. He has a simple philosophy at FoJ: “As long as we’re creating awesome stuff, sketching powerful brand growth stories and having fun doing it, we’re on the right path!”
Jonna Venkat Varaprasad
In the field of film direction and production, Varaprasad is not just an expert but an acknowledged maestro. He has worked in Hollywood in association with Oscar winning editor Scott Conrad, while closer home he has been acclaimed for his work in 2D and 3D animation films. Varaprasad has also edited 1000+ live action movies—including Kamal Haasan starrer Panchatanthiram—and has worked on sound design and music direction for more than 300 projects. He has won more than 30 national and international awards.
- Head of Post Production (9 years) at Reliance Animation
- FICCI BAF Awards 2009: Best Promo (Hey Krishna)
- CNBC TV9 Awards 2009: Best Sound Design (Little Krishna)
- Kargil International Film Festival 2017: Best Film (Our Temple Our Town)
- Five Continents International Film Festival, 2017 (Venezuela): Special Mention Original Music Score Short Film (Living Idle)
- Pink City International Short Film Festival, 2017: Best Music (Living Idle)
- Anandbhau Sathe International Short Film Festival 2018: Best Editing
- Jury member: FICCI BAF Awards(2009 & 2012), PIFF (2012), New York International Film Festival (2014-17, 2019)